The Senior Business Analyst – CRM provides functional and technical Salesforce.com applications expertise for our personnel. This position is responsible for delivering and continuously improving business applications and processes. Responsibilities include business requirements gathering, functional analysis, deployment and sustaining support, both locally and globally as required, as well as managing interfaces between Salesforce.com and Oracle applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Provide both functional and technical expertise and direction as it relates to marketing/sales/service business systems and processes.
- Organize and lead projects of varying scope and complexity. Projects may pertain to new functionality, process improvement, problem resolution, new business model requirements, upgrades, etc.
- Collaborate with, and provide overlapping support within the business analyst team.
- Interact daily with business personnel, i.e. directors, managers, professionals and staff, providing sustaining support as required.
- Perform system administrative duties as assigned.
- Support business processes in Austin and around the globe as required.
- Building Effective Teams—builds a team with high morale and spirit; encourages open dialog
- Business Acumen—knowledgeable about current and future issues that could affect the organization
- Customer Focus— dedication to the customer and earns their trust and respect
- Dealing With Ambiguity— makes decisions and takes action without having the full picture
- Learning on the Fly—learns quickly/open to change
- Planning—sets specific goals and objectives, ability to plan for the length and difficulty of assignments, ability to break down projects into specific tasks/steps
- Problem Solving— identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or similar field of study, and five years’ relevant experience.
- In the absence of a degree, candidates with minimum seven years relevant experience will be considered.
Required Certifications/License/Special Skills:
- Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
Required Work Experience:
- 8 years relevant experience, including at least 4 years as a business analyst in a manufacturing/sales/service environment or similar professional setting, preferably medical device.
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM experience, in-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints.